Automatic Purified Mineral Water Bottle Filling Machine
- The automatic rinse rotor has spring loaded grippers mounted radically which pick up bottles one by one from the infeed transfer rotor. The bottle is inverted against a lever on the rinse valve to start the rinsing operation. Thus we have NO BOTTLE – NO RINSE. Bottles are washed for up to three seconds each, before draining (for removal of residual water) and up righting for transfer to the filling rotor. The rinsing medium is generally product water
- CAP PICKING ROTOR
- After completion of the filling operation, bottles are transferred to the capping rotor by the out cap picking rotor, the bottles necks are picking up caps. With NO BOTTLE NO CAP arrangement is there.
- AUTOMATIC CAP ELEVATOR
- Caps are stored in a SS 304 ground level hopper mounted at the base on the elevator column. The caps are elevated/oriented and they are diverted into the cap chute leading to the filling machine. The operation of the elevator is controlled automatically by a control panel mounted sensors, stops the cap elevator automatically once the chute gets filled to capacity and restarts it on the caps get consumed.
- OUTFEED SLAT CONVEYOR
- Bottles after the completion of the rinse – fill- seal cycle are discharged on to the outfeeed SS304 slat conveyor. The bottles are visually inspected against fluorescent background light for detection of particles bottles. Mounted on the inspection lamp. Also the bottles are counted with the help of a se nsor which gives digital count on the control panel indicating finished bottles. Put neck and body sleeve manually on line conveyor. Bottle will pass through Heat shrink tunnel gets labelled. There after the bottle are picked up manually for cartooning. After which the finished bottles are picked up manually for cartooning
- ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL
- The panel has superior quality control devices with variable speed AC Drive for regulation of operating speed during production. All electrical motors are protected individually by Overload Thermal Relays for safety. The Main MCB has inbuilt ELCB which safeguards against live contact externally. The panel clearly marked cam switches indicating functions for ease of operation. A Detachable remote control device is provided for facilitating maintenance and brief test runs.
- Empty bottles are feed manually on to the in-feed Air conveyor.
- From there bottles are carried to the Rinsing section.
- Bottles griped by neck & get tilted on rinsing nozzles.
- Rinsed bottles are coming straight & get transferred to the filing section & are holded by
- Filed bottles are transfer to the capping section.
- Caps are put in the elevator & tightened under the revolving capping heads, while
- Coming out by out feed conveyor.
- RINSE ROTOR
Application / Uses
Automatic Complete PET Plastic Small Bottled Filling Production Pure Drinking Spring Mineral Water Bottling Filling Line
Water 200ml 300ml 500ml 1Liter 1.5
|Afghanistan||Dominican Republic||Lesotho||Saint Lucia|
|Albania||East Timor (Timor-Leste)||Liberia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Angola||El Salvador||Lithuania||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Equatorial Guinea||Luxembourg||Saudi Arabia|
|Belgium||Germany||Micronesia, Federated States of||Spain|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Guinea||Morocco||Sweden|
|Cabo Verde||India||New Zealand||Togo|
|Cameroon||Iran||Niger||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Central African Republic||Ireland||North Macedonia||Turkey|
|Comoros||Jordan||Panama||United Arab Emirates|
|Congo, Democratic Republic of the||Kazakhstan||Papua New Guinea||United Kingdom|
|Congo, Republic of the||Kenya||Paraguay||United States|
|Côte d’Ivoire||Korea, North||Philippines||Uzbekistan|
|Dominica||Lebanon||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Zimbabwe|
We will take Max 1 month to deliver your product at your office.